Some of the following “quotes” or sayings help remind me what my focus and purpose is. These things don’t help everyone and many look at them and put their noses up but read my explanation after and see if you could benefit from it as well!
Our minds are all we need to create happiness. ~ Dhali Lama
A negative mindset will create a negative life. Finding ways to remember to be grateful for life and what you’ve been given (all good and bad) change your entire life, I know it did for me!
EVERYTHING IN LIFE IS TEMPORARY
- Life is forever changing, nothing stays the same, know that this too shall pass with all the changes
YOU’RE NOT ALONE, OTHER PEOPLE ARE EXPERIENCING CHALLENGES OR GOING THRU SOMETHING SIMILAR
- Know that there is someone out there who is facing these challenges, and that there is support all around you.
DON’T LET YOUR MIND PLAY OUT THE NEGATIVE “WHAT IFs”
- What if you turned these into “what if the opposite happened?” (turn your negative into a positive)
ANY SITUATION COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE
- Take 2 seconds with your minds “what ifs” and instead of fearing it may happen, be thankful it isn’t happening currently
BEING ALONE IS HEALTHY
- Spending time with yourself is part of filling your bucket
TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF IS NOT SELFISH
- Sometimes we need to fill our own bucket in order to fill others, when you are feeling your best, you can share that with others… otherwise we’re just sharing our struggle
QUIT WORRYING ABOUT THE WAY YOU LOOK, ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN’T CHANGE IT! SO WORRY ABOUT THE WAY YOU ACT, IT’S THE ONLY THING YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER
- Think about it, we don’t have control of any outside circumstances, we can control the way WE react (no one else) to the experiences around you
IF ITS GOOD, MAKE IT WONDERFUL, IF ITS NOT, IT’S A LESSON
- When something doesn’t feel good, look at why its happening? IS it a pattern? A bad habit? Does it serve you? If not, what can you do to start changing it?
Start here… print this and carry it in your pocket… perhaps your life could change quickly… I know mine did!