Pricing

LASERQUIT SMOKING

FIRST TREATMENT - INCL. CONSULTATION (45 min - 1 hr)

*Refreshers may be treated within 5 days to 8 weeks of each other.
Corporate rate offers not included in this form

UNLIMITED PACKAGE

1 Year

REG. PACKAGE

Incl. 3 Refreshers

REFRESHERS

HEAVY ADDICTIONS

INITIAL

FOLLOW UPS

ADHD TREATMENTS

INDIVIDUAL

PACKAGE

1 Year.

STRESS RELIEF TREATMENTS

INDIVIDUAL

1 Year

3 MTH UNLIMITED

Incl. 3 Refreshers

6 MTH UNLIMITED

APPETITE & WEIGHT LOSS TREATMENTS

INITIAL TREATMENT

FOLLOW UP TREATMENTS

SUGAR ADDICTION

INDIVIDUAL

PACKAGE

/ 1 Year.

The first question I’m asked is always HOW MUCH? What if you could save almost $5500 per year? Did you know the government has implemented an action plan to increase the cost of cigarettes to almost $18 per pack?!

With only one treatment from us you could start saving this amount of money after just 1 month!! With 95% success rates, why are you still waiting?

IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING FOR GOOD..

Using non-invasive laser therapy treatment, we release endorphins in your brain similar to the ones when you smoke, removing your craving and leaving only the habits to break. Habits are tough so we discuss all the details, skills and tools you may need to successfully quit.

We have 20 or so minutes of consultation where we will answer any questions and provide you detail about the treatment, then you rest or nap for 20-30 minutes and when we’re done – YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A NON-SMOKER!

The investment for this kind of freedom is $449 and includes the initial treatment plus 3 follow ups. In order for the program to be most effective, the first follow-up must be used within 8 weeks – can be used sooner if needed. Additional follow ups can be used as needed at a maximum of 8 week intervals.

From just one treatment, 85% of clients forget to smoke, while the other 15% struggle.

PAIN MANAGEMENT

INDIVIDUAL

1 Year

HORMONE REGULATION SYMPTOM RELIEF

INDIVIDUAL

every 4-6 mths

“Any of our treatments can be written off as a medical expense on your income tax with a prescription from a doctor stating (the use) & cold laser ie. “Quit smoking, cold laser” or “weight loss, cold laser”

How it works and what’s gonna happen…. We will have a quick consultation where you will get all the information you will need to be able to quit smoking successfully, the details of where and how the treatment works, and then you get to relax and enjoy a relaxation, stress, appetite, addictions treatment in one. The treatment itself take only 15-20 minutes (while u rest or nap…yes for real)… I release endorphins in your brain that remove the craving (heavy chest, anxiety in stomach after 12-18hours without a cigarette – that raging psycho inside will be calm), leaving only habits to break which you will be provided the info to do so successfully!

So the difference is that we stay with you beyond the traditional 8 weeks as a partner on your journey to freedom from smoking.

If you’re ready to begin this exciting journey, reply to book with the following information: