LaserQuit is coming to Hope!

IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING FOR GOOD.. I release endorphins in your brain similar to the ones your release when you smoke, removing your craving and leaving on the habits to break! Habits are tough so we discuss all the details, skills and tools you may need to successfully quit! I suggest you pay […]

Read More

 

LaserQuit in Kelowna!

IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN QUITTING SMOKING FOR GOOD..

I release endorphins in your brain similar to the ones your release when you smoke, removing your craving and leaving on the habits to break! Habits are tough so we discuss all the details, skills and tools you may need to successfully quit! I suggest you pay attention to your habits until you come see me by making yourself wait 20 minutes or so when you WANT to have a smoke, noticing what triggered you to smoke! (6 major triggers are after we eat, when we’re stressed out, alcohol, coffee, driving and boredom)
We have 20 or so minutes of consultation where I will answer any questions and provide you detail about the treatment, then you rest or nap for 20-30 minutes & when we’re done YOU ARE A NON-SMOKER!
85% of clients forget to smoke, while the other 15% struggle.

Call or text (250) 571-9879 to book or for our spiel call 1 (877) 310-QUIT, press 1 then 1!

Read More